Executive Assistant for Business Manager to the Stars
Posted : 01/24/23
Our client is a preeminent Wealth and Business Management Firm for individuals as well as their companies in the Television, Film, Music, Social Media, Production, and Advertising Industries.
We are looking for an executive assistant to join their team and work directly with one of their Partners and Chief of Staff. This role will be in office.
– Answering incoming phone calls and directing accordingly
– Managing the Partner’s heavy day-to-day calendar, including scheduling and confirming meetings and calls
– Various project management for clients
– Acting as the liaison between Partner/various team members and the client
– Manage daily task list for the partner and prioritize and escalate time-sensitive matters appropriately
– Follow up on client matters and team tasks with staff account managers/accountants
– Heavy client communication
– Additional Projects and assignments as needed
– 3+ years of corporate executive assistant experience
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Time management and ability to meet deadlines
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to Partner/various staff members as necessary
– Problem-solving and decision making skills
– Professional phone manner
Salary is 70-80k DOE plus benefits and paid time off. Ideally, the right candidate has at least 2-3 years of Executive Assistant experience in a fast paced, creative environment. Please have your Covid vaccines and booster.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested, thanks!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page