Executive Assistant for Rock Star Business Manager
Posted : 01/01/70
Calling all WME, UTA, CAA, ICM agency assistants! Have you ever dreamed of being groomed by one of the most respected business managers in town? This is a one in a lifetime chance to start as an Executive Assistant on this partner’s team! You will be trained to one day be a business manager for a top tier wealth and business firm representing the most exciting individuals as well as their companies in the Television, Film, Music, Social Media, Production, and Advertising Industries.
You will work directly with the Partner and Chief of Staff in their Beverly Hills office. This position is ready to hire immediately.
– Answering incoming phone calls and directing accordingly
– Managing the Partner’s heavy day-to-day calendar, including scheduling and confirming meetings and calls
– Various project management for clients
– Acting as the liaison between Partner/various team members and the client
– Manage daily task list for the partner and prioritize and escalate time-sensitive matters appropriately
– Follow up on client matters and team tasks with staff account managers/accountants
– Heavy client communication
– Additional Projects and assignments as needed
– 3+ years of corporate executive assistant experience in the creative space, ideally a Partner of Senior Executive or Agent’s desk
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Time management and ability to meet deadlines
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to Partner/various staff members as necessary
– Problem-solving and decision making skills
– Professional phone manner
Salary is 50-70k, DOE + Bonus and Health Insurance
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page