Executive Assistant needed for a CEO
Posted : 01/01/70
Our client, a well established CEO in West Hollywood is looking for a wonderful Executive/Personal Assistant. He is not only a tv personality, but he also has three other companies from a financial company to health care and philanthropy. This company offers a unique balance of creative, fast-paced culture, with stability and comfort of an established organization. The ideal candidate is someone who has high energy, flexibilty, a good personality; You are also a creative problem solver, friendly, cooperative, team-oriented, and professional. If you are looking for a wonderful place to work – please send us your resume and a cover letter.
• Organizing, completing and tracking multiple expense reports through the company systems
• Organizing, coordinating and completing all phases of multi-leg national and international travel arrangements; including booking of flights, accommodations, transportation, reservations, creation of itineraries, providing directions, and coordinating meetings
• Maintain and coordinate multiple calendars and schedules
• Coordinate meetings – in-house, video conferencing, conference calls.
• Support of informational databases
• Document production — letters, emails, memos, presentations and reports
• Interface with internal and external customers, staff and management
• Creating, maintaining, archiving and retrieving departmental files
• Creating and updating contacts via database system as necessary
• Assisting with projects and other duties as needed
What you offer
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Team player but able to work independently
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
• Ability to work with any personality
• Experience with planning heavy travel and a minimum of three years of EA experience supporting two or more frequent travelers
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent reliability and timeliness
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page