Executive Assistant needed for brilliant CEO
Posted : 01/01/70
Executive Personal Assistant
A fast growing start up organization in the City of Vernon, is recruiting for an amazing, organized and stellar Executive Assistant to support our CEO. Previous experience supporting a C-Level executive is a MUST. The selected candidate will understand their support will be required beyond the boundaries of the office and have the ability to translate seemingly impossible tasks into a completed project.
• Provide comprehensive personal assistant to a C-level executive.
• Work closely with the Executive Assistant to ensure there is no gap between personal and professional needs.
• Heavy calendar management for business and personal scheduling
• Great listener – to take accurate notes as CEO speaks.
• Coordinate travel arrangements (business & personal, including family)
• Supporting the needs of CEO, spouse, & family
• Handle personal and professional correspondence
• Personal shopping & errands as needed
• House sitting
• Caring for family pet with health issues (as needed)
• Driving family members as needed
• Liaise with vendors for business and personal
• Possible travel with family
• Previous Personal Assistant experience a MUST
• Valid Driver’s license and personal vehicle (valid insurance)
• Must enjoy working alongside spouse and family of CEO
• Qualify to travel (domestic & international)
• Active listener and heavy, yet accurate note taker
• Ability to manage difficult personalities with grace
• Highly flexible about days and hours to work (12 hrs. days)
• Meticulous, organized and attentive to detail
• Must be able to work independently
• Have thinking ability and discernment
• Professional demeanor required
• Positive, high energy & enthusiastic
• Remains calm under pressure
• Lover of dogs
• Highly flexible about days and hours to work
• Degree required.
• Must be available to house sit for extend periods of time
• Mac proficient
If you feel you can excel in a fun, fast pace and sometimes unconventional office environment, please submit your resume for consideration.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page