Executive Assistant Needed for Hedge Fund
Posted : 01/01/70
Executive Assistant needed for successful Hedge Fund in Midtown. This firm provides an amazing compensation package. Highly competitive salary plus full medical benefits and generous bonuses/perks.
Candidate must have:
• B.A. from Top School
• MUST have experience in a support role working in the Finance industry for a minimum of 5 years: (Hedge Funds and/or Private Equity)
• Calendar Management: Maintain Principal’s calendar including revising, finalizing and distributing meeting materials as well as confirming logistics. Also note important birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
• Ability to manage heavy call volumes
• Travel arrangements: Make travel arrangements including transportation, lodging, ground transport, meals, etc.
• Draft, create and/or edit correspondence, reports, Power Point presentations, Excel spreadsheets and various documents requiring advanced Microsoft Office capabilities. Also maintain department records using the filing and matter management databases.
• Develop proficiency at navigating the organization by learning and mastering internal systems, protocols and culture.
• Promote a collaborative and positive work environment by demonstrating professionalism, optimism and integrity.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 5+ years of administrative experience performing assistant support duties in a corporate environment
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and high energy environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with senior management.
• Self motivated, anticipate needs, while also working effectively as part of a team.
• Previous experience in a financial services environment helpful.
• Thick skin, team attitude. This is a fast paced environment.
Send resumes and referrals to: email@example.com
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page