Executive Assistant Needed for Hedge Fund
Executive Assistant needed for successful Hedge Fund in Midtown. This firm provides an amazing compensation package. Highly competitive salary plus full medical benefits and generous bonuses/perks.
Candidate must have:
• B.A. from Top School
• MUST have experience in a support role working in the Finance industry for a minimum of 5 years: (Hedge Funds and/or Private Equity)
• Calendar Management: Maintain Principal’s calendar including revising, finalizing and distributing meeting materials as well as confirming logistics. Also note important birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
• Ability to manage heavy call volumes
• Travel arrangements: Make travel arrangements including transportation, lodging, ground transport, meals, etc.
• Draft, create and/or edit correspondence, reports, Power Point presentations, Excel spreadsheets and various documents requiring advanced Microsoft Office capabilities. Also maintain department records using the filing and matter management databases.
• Develop proficiency at navigating the organization by learning and mastering internal systems, protocols and culture.
• Promote a collaborative and positive work environment by demonstrating professionalism, optimism and integrity.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 5+ years of administrative experience performing assistant support duties in a corporate environment
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and high energy environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with senior management.
• Self motivated, anticipate needs, while also working effectively as part of a team.
• Previous experience in a financial services environment helpful.
• Thick skin, team attitude. This is a fast paced environment.
Send resumes and referrals to: email@example.com
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION