Executive Assistant needed for Incredible Non Profit in DTLA
We are looking for a very special person to join this phenomenal nonprofit! The organization is an award winning non-profit design and community development organization that partners with communities living in extreme poverty to physically transform degraded environments, grow economic resilience, and build social cohesion. They first started their work in 2006 and continue to thrive and grow their projects into the future.
You will be wearing lots of hats and supporting the design team and finance executive. You will be managing calendars, phones, special projects and some bookkeeping. You will get to work in a really cool Downtown LA office with an extraordinary group of people! This is a wonderful opportunity for someone interested in non profit and design. Huge plus if you are bi-lingual in English & Spanish!
Our ideal person is:
– Passionate, hard working and inspired to help
– Excellent with all forms of communication as you will be the liaison and gatekeeper who facilitates all contact between the offices in Africa and Los Angeles
– Tech savvy, excellent on the computer and proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite & capable of learning new software and apps
– Amazing with follow through and has the capability to oversee special projects
– Flexible and happy to work over time to accomplish the organization’s mission!
– Masters degree in relevant field
– Knowledge of communities, poverty and foundation work
Compensation is 65k, DOE plus health insurance.
Ready to hire. Please submit your resume and include a brief introduction as to why you are the perfect person for this position!
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION