Executive Assistant needed for Left Brain CEO running a hot start up in Venice
Posted : 01/01/70
This fast paced, well-funded, technology start up is looking for an incredible Executive Assistant to help run the CEO’s business and personal life. You will work closely with the Chief of Staff to ensure the everything is running smoothly. You must be an extremely buttoned up, diplomatic, discrete, organized and professional individual. This position will change as the company grows. Today it will be managing your CEO’s emails, meetings, taking minutes in board meetings, researching, and assisting with personal needs such as personal errands, event planning and real estate management. Please have a 24/7 mentality and be ready to join a team who is working around the clock to build this company’s future. We are looking for a good solider who takes pride in their work, smiles and completes tasks. You are a great independent worker, but also thrive on teams. This is an exciting environment and you will be an indispensable part of the team.
Please meet these requirements:
• College Educated and Graduate
• 5-7 years of C-Level or high-level support position as an EA
• Flexible schedule – the days can be long as we build the company and need someone that is dedicated to the company’s mission
• Clean and professional social media presence
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Slack, Workplace and an ability to learn technologies quickly if you are not already familiar with them
• Very strong written and verbal communication
Generous compensation, dependent on your experience. This position will be hourly, with paid OT as eligible per California law plus fantastic benefits.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page