Executive Personal Assistant needed in Brentwood for Gorgeous Family Office
Posted : 01/01/70
Seeking an Assistant who has great Executive Assistant skills (calendar management, research skills, amazing communication,). This position is a mix of personal and office tasks. There is a staff already in place that you will work with, so being a team player is must!
Looking for someone professional, detail oriented and able to work collaboratively. Must be extremely organized and able to respond expeditiously to diverse assignments. Preferably someone with a strong sense of commitment and kindness, and able to manage sensitive/confidential information with unwavering discretion. College degree preferred. Background in art history is a huge plus but not required. The perfect person may have worked in an art gallery as an assistant.
• Calendar management; experience with iCal.
• Travel coordination, both domestic and international.
• Ability to work as member of the home and office team. Ensure accurate communication of schedule, in addition to reviews of upcoming appointments and plans.
• Tech savvy and able to manage email accounts, trouble shoot if something isn’t syncing, and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Research and oversee aspects of special projects like organizing upcoming election information. A plus if you keep up with what is happening in the world and stay current with the news.
• Support current staff with house management, communicate with vendors, oversee maintenance projects when necessary.
• Administrative tasks such as file organization.
• Running errands, purchasing gifts, ordering items online, etc.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page