Executive Personal Assistant needed in Brentwood for Gorgeous Family Office
Seeking an Assistant who has great Executive Assistant skills (calendar management, research skills, amazing communication,). This position is a mix of personal and office tasks. There is a staff already in place that you will work with, so being a team player is must!
Looking for someone professional, detail oriented and able to work collaboratively. Must be extremely organized and able to respond expeditiously to diverse assignments. Preferably someone with a strong sense of commitment and kindness, and able to manage sensitive/confidential information with unwavering discretion. College degree preferred. Background in art history is a huge plus but not required. The perfect person may have worked in an art gallery as an assistant.
• Calendar management; experience with iCal.
• Travel coordination, both domestic and international.
• Ability to work as member of the home and office team. Ensure accurate communication of schedule, in addition to reviews of upcoming appointments and plans.
• Tech savvy and able to manage email accounts, trouble shoot if something isn’t syncing, and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Research and oversee aspects of special projects like organizing upcoming election information. A plus if you keep up with what is happening in the world and stay current with the news.
• Support current staff with house management, communicate with vendors, oversee maintenance projects when necessary.
• Administrative tasks such as file organization.
• Running errands, purchasing gifts, ordering items online, etc.
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION