Executive Assistant Office Manager Marketing Admin needed for Hottest Hospitality Group
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to add to our team of dynamic professionals.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will support the CEO and Chief Marketing Officer, organize and coordinate the daily office procedures, and assist the Marketing team. This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires flexibility, resourcefulness, and professionalism. The Executive Assistant must be exceedingly well-organized, have strong multitasking skills, be able to adapt to changing priorities, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced team.
1. Calendar Management for CEO and Marketing team, including the social calendar for the Company’s varying markets.
2. Schedule and coordinate meetings with internal and external contacts, including booking and confirming conference rooms and software when necessary, maintaining meeting agendas and notes, and taking and distributing minutes.
3. Draft, prepare, and send reports, letters, and emails to Company investors.
4. Create expense reports for CEO and Chief Marketing Officer. Collect and organize receipts from CEO and Chief Marketing Officer to submit to Accounting. Review CEO’s credit card statement for business expenses.
5. Organize and coordinate the maintenance and upkeep of office facilities and equipment by overseeing cleaning staff, vendor and repair appointments, and other facilities maintenance as necessary.
6. Submit office expenses to Company’s accounting firm.
7. Maintain office supply inventory by anticipating supply needs and managing supply order process, including grocery shopping for the office.
8. Coordinate and book business-related travel, including itineraries, accommodations, flight bookings, reservations, and car services as needed.
9. Manage package shipping and receiving by coordinating with third-party shipping services to ensure timely pick-up and receipt.
10. Organize and send email blasts for Marketing team, including, but not limited to, investor emails and special event notices.
11. Maintain, plan, source, and create content for Company social media profiles (Google, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok).
12. Oversee Company website construction and maintain correct and current information on restaurant menus, hours, and contact information.
13. Assist Marketing team in building marketing decks.
14. Occasional travel to assist onsite at special events such as grand openings, holiday celebrations, etc.
15. Personal calendar management for CEO.
16. Other projects and tasks as assigned.
1. Able to handle a very active desk supporting multiple priorities and respond to and complete tasks accordingly
2. Strong accuracy and attention to detail
3. Able to interact with multiple levels of the Company and outside contacts/vendors.
4. Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
5. Excellent organizational and follow through skill
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. A willingness and interest to learn.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to operate all office equipment necessary to perform the job.
2. Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds.
3. Ability to move freely about the office, sit for up to 8 hours a day, assist with set up of Company events.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
3. Minimum 3 years supporting upper-level executive in a fast-paced work environment.
4. Experience in the hospitality industry a plus.
5. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, RingCentral, and MailChimp.
6. Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok.
7. Experience with WordPress preferred, but not required.
8. Previous marketing experience preferred, but not required.
This a non-exempt salaried position, eligible for payment of overtime per applicable state and federal law. Salary commensurate with experience.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page