Executive Assistant personal assistant for brilliant philanthropist
Posted : 01/01/70
A busy mom, philanthropist and actress is looking for an extremely organized, detailed and pro- active right-hand person to assist in her many projects and her personal/family life.
The responsibilities of this position are varied and will require wearing multiple hats.
• Supporting the Principal with any and all day-to-day tasks, both professional and personal
• Assisting with management of house, from supervisory walk-throughs to inventory
• Ensuring that all areas of the house are properly organized, stocked and presented
• Creating an extensive App or web-based House Manual including video tutorials, photos and
• Helping the Principal with Social Capital projects such as developing a line of homemade
candles and ice-cream for gifting purposes – (Sourcing, packaging, etc.)
• Project Management
• Vendor Management including sourcing and negotiations
• Calendar management, errands
• Research for personal, philanthropic and business purposes
• Ad hoc projects with a “no job too big, no job too small” attitude
• Personal and professional expense management; bill paying and bookkeeping; knowledge of
QuickBooks a must
• Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs/changes and propose/execute solutions. Must not be five steps ahead but five miles ahead
• Must be proactive, resourceful, engaged and with a quick-thinking and fast-paced approach.
• A strong work ethic, with a nothing is too small or too big attitude.
• Solid knowledge of QuickBooks
• Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Comfortable and experienced in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Apple Platforms and Microsoft Office Suite
• High-level communication and interpersonal skills; meticulous sense of organization and attention to detail; excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
• Pleasant personality but not too talkative.
• Business background such as marketing a plus, College degree a must
• Perfume / Scent Free household
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE
• Mondays to Fridays as well as a weekend here and there.
• Needs to be flexible with start / end hours but usually 10am to 6pm
• Salary DOE $80,000 – $110,000
• Fully paid Health and Dental Insurance
• 10 paid vacation days per year and major Holidays
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page