Executive Assistant to Estate Manager In Beverly Hills
Posted : 01/01/70
• Assist Estate Manager in management of twelve properties in various states
• Act as a liaison with managers of various properties, processing flow of data for EM to review and act accordingly
• Work directly with outside vendors for maintenance and repairs. Assistant in supervision and scheduding service providers primarily at main property and auxiliary property support.
• Look at office structure to see if effficency improvements can be made
• Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintain EM and house calanders and keeping EM on schedule
• Candidate needs to be highly organized, detail orientated, problem solver, reliable, consistent with work product, have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and be a team player.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Mac/Apple products,
• Tech savy in new technology and keeping EM up to date on new technology
• Due to the nature of the information that we are processing, having someone who maintains confidentialy of the information is a priority.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be familiar with Beverly Hills and surrounding areas and have valid US driving license
• 2-4 years as an administrative assistant.
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
• A comprehensive background investigation will be conducted of which this job will be contingent upon
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page