Executive Assistant to support a Renewable Energy CEO who is changing the world
Posted : 01/01/70
Growing Start-Up is looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent and ambitious Executive Assistant to support the CEO. This is an incredible opportunity to work side by side with a visionary who needs an incredible right hand.
You will be entrusted with highly sensitive information pertaining to new technologies and standards which must be kept extremely confidential. Having the foresight to problem solve before an issue becomes a problem is essential to this role. Your attention to detail and correspondence must be incredible as you are an extension of your boss. You responsibilities will include heavy writing, maintaining databases, managing heavy calls and emails, handling an extensive calendar, coordinating domestic and international travel and anything else to make your boss’ life easier.
We are looking to find as dynamic of an assistant as the CEO is! You will grow with the company and your CEO so being able and willing to commit to the long term is essential.
• At least 4 years of previous experience supporting a CEO
• Bachelor’s degree from a top University
• Previous experience with chaotic scheduling and international travel arrangements
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent judgment and discretion to confidential information
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
• Tech savvy
• Available to do mobile work
• Valid passport in case of travel!
Salary is DOE plus competitive benefits
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page