Executive Assistant to support Dynamic Co Founder of a Media Start Up
Posted : 01/01/70
We’re currently hiring for a full time Executive Assistant with Office Management skills to join our dynamic, growing company. In this role, you’ll support the founders and help run the office (virtually to start) in areas that are essential to our team and business. This is a dynamic role for a confident, experienced self-starter who loves to multi-task.
In our entrepreneurial environment, this role interacts with a broad array of people, so a consistent, solution-focused attitude and great relationship skills are paramount to maintaining a harmonious workflow between high profile projects and partners.
This company is the leading, vertical media company focused on Gen Z. As a studio, web platform, brand agency and music business, we are highly creative and ambitious in serving this critical niche. We work with the top studios, labels, artists and brands to deliver authenticity and value to our end consumers in an inclusive environment.
● Schedule, calendar and administer calls and meetings
● Manage future facing calendars and schedules for the CEO/CCO
● Run core office and staff administrative duties
● Manage office/team purchases and events
● Compile expenses, track staff work hours and run company-wide notifications
● Respond to work emails and texts (at times outside of office hours)
● Coordinating travel, production and talent needs
● Prep meetings and meeting materials for staff, partners and clients
● Help prep production shoots (order equipment, provide insurance etc.)
● Travel locally to stores, studio, executive homes
● 4+ years of experience as an executive assistant and office coordinator
● Strong proficiency with Google products (Gmail, calendar, docs), Office 365 (Excel and Word), Adobe products
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies, programs and applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
● Clear ability to take initiative and work efficiently to complete complex tasks
● Some knowledge of Quickbooks, ADP and Linked In
● Experience planning team events and anticipating office needs
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills
● Self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented and collaborative
● Strong scheduling and coordination skills to help deliver multifaceted projects on time
● Focus on being a creatively, empathetic + enthusiastic team member
● Previous experience in the media, advertising or entertainment industry is a plus
● BA/BS degree
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page