Executive Assistant who loves to travel needed for CEO in LA and Palm Beach Florida
Posted : 03/09/23
Successful Tech Entrepreneur is seeking the best Executive Assistant who truly knows how to support a CEO Tech Entrepreneur! You will be based in LA and work mostly remotely except when needed in the Palm Beach Florida office 5-10 days a month. We would love someone really experienced in this world, who knows how to manage all the details of a fast moving CEO. You might be asked to travel internationally four times a year on the private jet, please have your Passport ready!
Extremely competitive compensation for the right person, $150,000 – $200,000 plus excellent health insurance and a 401k.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. Reporting directly through the Office of the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
• Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
• Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
• Partners across departments, internal events, facilities, and executive assistants on all aspects of customer meeting planning and execution. Owns meeting logistics from start to finish (from catering and room setup to agenda creation to logistics)
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal teams; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior leadership.
• Demonstrates leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the business.
• Possess the ability to have influence to drive successful outcomes.
• Works closely and productively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up urgently.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs and handles matters expeditiously.
• Proactively follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Works in tandem with the CEO’s personal team on event coordination.
• 5-10 years of experience supporting a C-level staff member in a public company
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time and follow the active schedule of a CEO leading a growing global company
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Entrepreneurial spirit with uncanny ability to perform in fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including members of leadership, the board, external customers, and their teams
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to successfully juggle and prioritize multiple people’s calendars and tasks, at once
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills; Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and discretion
• Demonstrated strong decision-making ability
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Ability to anticipate approaching problems and establish strategic plans for future success
• High level technical proficiency with Zoom, Slack, and Google Suite Products – Drive, Gmail, Calendar, etc.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page