Executive Housekeeper needed for new Apt in NYC
● Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the home..
● Create and use written checklists each day, to ensure all areas are cleaned as
● Inventorying and ordering all cleaning supplies using the Authorized Household
● Assist the House Manager with creating cleaning manuals for each room of the new,
Thirteenth Street apartment using designer and contractors manuals as a guide.
● Basic housecleaning (bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, staff areas, common areas, flooring, rugs, drapes, living areas, gym, shelving, bookcases, storage areas).
● Processing of all household laundry including bed linen, table linen, cleaning cloths and on occasion, child’s clothing. Hand pressing men’s dress shirts. Dry cleaning and specialty clothing items are sent out. Bed linen is finished by being ironed.
● Careful attention while cleaning/dusting office areas, with regards to papers that should not be moved.
● Detail attention to dusting to ensure items moved while doing so are returned to their exact, precise location.
● Use of appropriate non-toxic cleaning products and cleaning methods for all specific surfaces
● Using proper cleaning techniques for fine furnishings and textiles.
● Light maintenance such as changing light bulbs and care and maintenance of the
● Cabinet and closet organization, ensuring items are consistently put away as needed, and common household items can be readily located.
● Laundry (shirts, underwear, etc) folded neatly and kept arranged by size, type, color, or other requests by the principal.
● Perform periodic cleaning projects, such as deep cleaning or organizing drawers, closets, cabinets, pantries, and storage areas so that they remain neat & clean at all times.
● Updating cleaning checklists as household needs evolve.
● Remain aware of vendor presence on the property.
● Assist in maintaining property security by observing proper entry/exit procedures (as
directed by House Manager) of vendors.
● Comfortable appreciation for the use of Google docs, sheets and Gmail.
● Scheduling and overseeing the work of vendors completing work specifically related
to housekeeping function; ie: window washers, carpet cleaners, chandelier cleaners,
Salary DOE, $80,000 + $$$$
Please send professional resumes to: email@example.com
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION