Executive Personal and Home Assistant needed for Gorgeous Beverly Hills Estate
Posted : 01/01/70
This is an amazing opportunity to be apart of a wonderful home office supporting a fantastic estate and family. Perfect if you have about 3-5 years of experience as an EA/PA and are looking to grow your skill set. Salary is 60-80k, completely DOE on your experience but excellent benefits! The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
• The assistant will work 5 days a week Monday to Friday from the primary family home office in Beverly Hills with the occasional Saturday and/or Sunday depending on workload and events. The position will report directly to the Executive Assistant/House Manager.
• Multi‐tasking and prioritizing tasks effectively are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast‐paced environment.
• The necessary equipment is provided to be able to work from home post office hours as needed. This position is not for a clock watcher.
• Benefits include full health, dental & vision insurance and three weeks paid time off annually increasing to four full weeks after year five.
• Support EA/HM manage the family’s personal and business travel from beginning to end to include all air, ground transportation and hotel bookings, events and catering. Travel changes frequently and involves more than booking simple commercial flights.
• Compose detailed travel itineraries for domestic and international travel.
• Personal errands for the family such as grocery shopping, taking pets to the vet, clothes & personal shopping and gift buying.
• Support EA/HM manage primary house staff (three housekeepers, drivers & handyman) on all day to day tasks and scheduling.
• Support EA/HM oversee household staff timesheets.
• Help manage the family’s friends & family reservations at all other family owned properties coordinating with other property managers.
• Support EA/HM maintain & calendar existing relationships with established vendors and personnel to provide the highest quality experience for the family.
• Help coordinate and maintain an ever‐changing house & principal calendar.
• Help coordinate family meals & restaurant reservations. Maintain pantry & fridge inventory.
• Coordinate office staff lunches. Maintain pantry & fridge inventory.
• Support EA/HM with all family personal needs
• Lead on all mail delegation to various family members & staff
• Clerical tasks include: accounting for expense reports for self & EA/HM, tracking receipts, petty cash and credit card reconciliations, basic spreadsheet, document creation/editing,
• Support EA/HM on all major and general repairs and maintenance for both home and vehicles
• Assist with household projects to include interior & exterior renovations and landscaping
• Support EA/HM with all events and hosting from small dinner parties to annual parties, all holiday celebrations, family special occasions and annual symposium
• 2-5 years’ experience as a Personal and/or Executive Assistant
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor regardless of the informal nature of the environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proactive and bright with high cognitive abilities.
• Creative and intuitive thinking and problem solving
• Versed in entertaining, hosting, fine dining a plus
• Extremely well-traveled – a benefit
• Culinary skills a plus
• Multi-lingual and Spanish a plus
• Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
• Exceptional multi-tasker.
• Confident but humble. Strong sense of self.
• They will have a proven track record of discretion, honesty and trustworthiness. References will be contacted.
• They will be proficient in the English language, both speaking and writing.
• Driving, criminal and credit records will be clean of indiscretions. Background checks will be carried out.
• Must hold a valid U.S. Passport or United States work authorization
• Expert at Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
• Good familiarity with both Macs and PCs
• Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
• Knowledge of AV equipment (specifically Creston), HVAC, Vantage a plus
• App/Host savy (iTunes, Netflix, DirectTV, Hulu, etc)
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page