Executive Personal Assistant Companion needed for Creative ICON in NYC
Posted : 01/01/70
A very busy fashion company founder and fashion icon seeks a highly organized Executive Personal Assistant (EPA) that is extremely detail-oriented and able to anticipate her needs in a discreet, dedicated and timely manner. The ideal candidate is someone who rolls with the punches, works independently, and is a natural, assertive leader who can delegate tasks appropriately to the Principal’s team. The Principal is seeking someone who can roll up their sleeves and deal with anything and everything – with no day seemingly the same; someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment who is an expert multitasker, able to oversee all responsibilities and an ever-changing list of priorities of this well-managed and well-organized Principal. Other administrative duties include but are not limited to scheduling for both Principal, extended family, etc. Other traditional EPA duties such as arranging travel,managing day-to-day life and partnerships, taking detailed notes, maintaining all files and vendor relationships in an organized and discreet manner. In addition, the ideal candidate is an overall liaison for all inquiries on the executive’s behalf presenting both professionalism and a can-do attitude when handling requests via email and text on behalf of their employer. This role generally consists of a Monday to Friday schedule with sometimes 10+ hours days,and flexibility for overtime and weekends, as needed in exchange for generous compensation and a fun work environment.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing and managing day-to-day functions; maintaining consistency of standards and procedures
• Point person for anyone needing access to Principal;managing their day with a comprehensive schedule that is followed
• Creating and executing daily checklists for team members to complete tasks efficiently and managing multiple staff members at various houses
• Manage family financials, i.e., going through credit card statements, handling work expenses, processing expense reports, etc. and working with business manager to reconcile expense sheets
• Act as a go-to person for all matters pertaining to multiple estates
• Traditional day-to-day errands are frequent and ever-changing with problem-solving skills being a key to success in the position.
• A Hospitality mindset is encouraged; someone who flexible and adaptable to Principal’s needs
• Coordinate and oversee all events, parties, gifts, and reminders as needed; send thank yous on Principal’s behalf
• Working directly with a travel agent to prepare and coordinateworldwide travel and accommodations for Principal’s business and personal travel (including coordinating flight schedules, hotels, prepping homes in advance of arrival, travel of guests, etc)
• Strong command of English language; superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• 4-year degree from accredited college or university preferred
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Minimum 7+ years related experience working for a privatefamily or C-level executives in a similar role
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; above and beyond attitude with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team; willingness to work long hours until the task is completed
• Managing and scheduling vendors, contractors as well as billing coordination with a focus on process and procedure
• Flexibility in schedule with the willingness to work overtime as needed, availability to travel both domestically and internationally for sometimes weeks at a time
• Outstanding problem solver; resourceful and quick-thinking with exceptional project management skills
• Highest levels of diplomacy, confidentiality, and discretion are always required
• Fashion experience is preferred but not required
• Social media knowledge is a PLUS (primarily Instagram)
• Technology savvy with proficiency with Mac products (iPhone, laptop, iPad, etc); able to troubleshoot Mac programs especially iOS programs (calendar, email, etc)
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; prioritization and efficiency a MUST; self-starter who can work with little direction with the ability to multi-task; someone able to find and keep order
• Experience working in fast-paced environments where the utmost discretion and confidentiality are required
• Valid Drivers’ License and Authorized to work within the United States
Up to $150,000/year
All salary offers are Depending On Experience, References, and the results of the Federal Background Report.
Benefits: Competitive package including health benefits, PTO and retirement savings plan
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page