Executive Personal Assistant for Fashionable Philanthropist Therapist in West Hollywood
Posted : 08/31/23
Seeking a full-time personal assistant/estate manager within a close drive to West Hollywood to assist in all areas of our client’s life and home. Being her right-hand person and being the trusted eyes and ears, she’s looking for someone who considers no task too big or too small and likes being hands-on. This position requires long-term intent and a mutually respectful relationship.
● Possesses a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record; can be insured at no material increment in cost.
● The position will require access to funds, and proof of good credit history will be required.
● Previous experience in a similar position required outstanding, verifiable references.
● Understands that the utmost confidentiality and discretion is required; must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.
● Proficient in macOS, iOS, G Suite, and have excel skills. Calendaring is a key part of the role.
● Highly organized in all areas with strong judgment, decision-making, and prioritizing skills.
● Meticulous with a discerning eye around all home and life things.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Respectful to all those involved in my life and treat everyone with the same care.
● Clear and concise in all areas, especially when sharing information and communication with the principal.
● Assume ownership of work; confident in ability to work independently and make decisions but comfortable with collaboration.
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload. Must possess effective and efficient time management skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills, resourceful, adaptable to changes, high initiative, proactive and flexible to do whatever it takes to make things run smoothly.
● Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills
● Must love dogs and be comfortable with pet care
● Trustworthy, reliable, hardworking, and caring
● Directly responsible for the day-to-day operation of the home and my personal life
● Liaise with the family office and other members of the financial team.
● Basic bookkeeping/clerical duties, such as making sure financial/personal records are up-to-date.
● Help with budgeting and reconciling expenses; assist with bill paying.
● Manage household projects and monitor the maintenance of the residence. Schedule and supervise the work of all household and non-household employees and service providers, assuring the best quality of work and adherence to all household standards and expectations.
● Run errands, including returns
● Grocery shop and light cooking if needed
● Acting as the first point of contact for most callers and appointments, dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages, or highlighting them for attention
● Manage mail, retain communications, and organize documents appropriately so they can be located quickly when needed.
● Tech savvy, perform basic office equipment troubleshooting, and comfortable streamlining online files from various platforms (iCloud, Dropbox, Google docs)
● Help me develop and implement organizational skills.
● Create/maintain inventories/catalogs for furnishings, art, jewelry, equipment/ insurable items in the house.
-Maintain an inventory of household and
personal supplies; restock as needed.
-Maintain housing manual with updated info
● Devise and manage an office filing system and online databases
● Plan domestic and international travel arrangements when asked; arrange hotel and ground flight transportation when necessary.
● Pack and organize principal when needed
● Assist in listing items for sale
● Taking my dog to the vet and providing care when needed
● Scheduling, maintaining the calendar, sending reminders, prioritizing, and monitoring task lists and call lists. Track all pertinent information needed for meetings and appointments.
● Understand the geography of the principal’s travels – calculate the timing of locations and offer logical suggestions for the best use of time.
● Prepare correspondence; compose/respond to emails and invites when needed.
● Maintain service schedule for maintenance of house and car
● Edit, and organize the office, closet, documents, and all areas of the house
● Advanced research capabilities to help pinpoint top services and providers
● Prepare “end of day/ week” report and recap. Call/ meet with the principals to give updates and discuss issues.
Salary is DOE, 80-130k plus health insurance reimbursement
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page