Executive Personal Assistant needed for Artist
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a positive, responsible, highly motivated full time in-house Executive/Personal Assistant who loves making things run smoothly, is always one step ahead and is looking to grow with a team. You will work directly with our family office team to provide general, executive, administrative and organization support for the Principals.
We believe Assistants are the glue that hold things together. We don’t take the importance of this position lightly… and neither should you. If you take your work seriously and show you can get things done, all while being enthusiastic and utterly unflappable, then you will be well compensated. Plenty of growth opportunities too. You are only limited by your initiative.
• Ability to get stuff done quickly
• Love of organization and structure yet adaptable when necessary
• Ability to run with a project without continuous prodding
• Tech savvy with ability to quickly learn new apps (e.g. Slack, Teamwork, Google Suites/Calendar)
• Punctuality and dependability
• Common sense and discretion… no blabbermouths.
• Excitement about process and making things better… must welcome feedback
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills… personable not a pushover
• Attention to detail and follow through
• Ability to work with small teams as well as independently
• A glass half-full, positive, can-do attitude (no drama, egos or haters)
• Highly organized and motivated individual providing an exceptional level of service to the CEOs/Principals
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills; emails must be polished and concise
• Intelligent, honest, empathetic and discreet; maintains confidentiality; highest level of loyalty and integrity (background check required)
• Meticulous calendar management – plan and maintain schedule of business/personal events; heavy meeting coordination.
• Manage daily operational needs for a multiple locations, willingness to wear many hats in a family office and adapt to changing business needs.
• Event organizing and execution; coordination of clients/vendors.
• Tech savvy with the ability to leverage technology for devices and home/business equipment.
• Bookkeeping duties: assist with expense reports, sorting and mailing checks, making bank deposits, and scanning/filing of documents electronically (in accordance with office protocol)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Fluency/Conversational spanish preferred but not required
We are a tight-knit team looking for a valuable, down-to-earth addition to our team. You must be able to commute daily to our location in West Los Angeles for all work.
Salary is DOE, negotiable for the right candidate plus benefits. Schedule is typically, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm. However, flexibility is a must. Some nights and weekends will be required.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page