Executive Personal Assistant needed for Busy Bel Air Family who loves to Travel
Posted : 04/20/23
Lovely, dynamic and international family based in LA needs your help! This is for an incredibly organized and thoughtful Executive Assistant who wants to help a great family. There is a lot of organization, scheduling, travel management and anticipating needs. You will also assist with managing the children’s school schedules and ad hoc needs. They are older now, 14, 12 and 11 – no hands on nannying needed, but you will assist Mom will driving and school pick ups. We would love someone with a current Passport who loves to travel – if you’re excited to spend your summers in Asia and Europe, this is an amazing opportunity!
Please have a clear background check, covid vaccines & booster and a positive attitude. If you’re an OCD Type A Executive Assistant with an upbeat personality and are excited to travel, this is your dream job!
Start Date: Ready to Hire
ROLE: Executive Assistant
HOURS: Monday through Friday: 9:00am–6:00pm
RATE: $130,00 -$150,000 a year DOE
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time Employee
◦ Coordinate and correspond with travel agent on any trip details.
◦ Research local activities and prepare a detailed trip itinerary for Mom and/ or the family.
◦ Prepare pre-trip essentials such as travel dopp kit, technology kit, phone and data roaming, currency, etc.
◦ Share responsibility with the Singapore office for the principals when they travel abroad.
◦ Maintain a travel document and contact list for all international activities and locations of interest.
◦ Flexibility to travel when necessary.
◦ International travel experience and ability to manage logistics overseas.
• Family Office
◦ Direct domestic operation for Dad and Mom in the US.
◦ Supervise and support the household and family office employees.
◦ Executive assist for day to day activities, meetings, social activities and travel for the principals.
◦ Manage all health appointments and health documents.
◦ Email upkeep and maintain all communication with secondary parties.
◦ Strategic thinking for the master schedule throughout the calendar year.
◦ Manage travel, holidays, household maintenance.
◦ Over see purchases of any high worth items and manage the administrative tasks attached to any purchases: receipts, insurance, storage, taxes.
◦ Liaison with an accountant or bookkeeper. Review weekly/monthly finance reports for the principal.
◦ Manage the day to day expenditure of the home office. Ordering and accounting for office supplies, IT equipment and other expenses.
◦ organize and arrange gifting throughout the year: anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, housewarmings, etc.
◦ Manage household budgets.
◦ Contact and liaise with the estate management team with home maintenance items and schedule.
◦ Liaise and communicate with appropriate teams managing estate portfolios any changes, additions, or edits.
• Event Planning
◦ Plan all events related to the principals: researching and hiring vendors, planning and coordination, day of event set-up, invoice and payment processing to all vendors, follow-up communications.
Benefits and Salary
• Health insurance
• 40 hours per week
• 2 weeks vacation any time AND 2 weeks vacation accommodating their schedule — total of 4 WEEKS VACATION!
• Paid sick days
• Paid federal holidays
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page