Executive Personal Assistant needed for CEO of VR Tech Company on the Westside
Brilliant Entrepreneur/CEO/Creative is in need of an incredible right hand to manage his life! This is about 50/50 Personal and Executive Assistant work.
You will be managing his calendar, travel and be the ultimate gatekeeper. Details below! Salary is 60-80k DOE plus wonderful benefits.
Looking for a career oriented EA/PA with at least 5+ years of experience on a high pressure desk. Provides administrative and personal support for the CEO.
Job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creating and maintaining extensive schedule and calendar
• Coordinating personal appointments and arranging details for appointments
• Coordinating/booking every detail of travel including flight, hotel and car service arrangements and processing all expenses and reimbursements.
• Maintaining confidential organizational and departmental files
• Providing internal and external assistance whenever needed
• Composing correspondence to routine issues, on own initiative
• Running Personal and Business errands
• Receive and screen telephone calls
• Providing administrative support and back up for the Executive Assistant to the C-Level Executives in their absence
• Planning special events
• Filing, organizing, copying, scanning, etc. as needed
• Performing personal tasks as assigned
• Coordinating vendors and projects at the CEO’s residence
• Paying and tracking CEO’s personal bills and expenses
• Managing personal mail for the CEO
• Tracking both important business and personal birthdays and coordinating gifts as necessary
• Scheduling and coordinating maintenance for CEO’s vehicle as necessary
• Some travel is required
• Previous experience as an Personal & Executive Assistant
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must have a reliable vehicle for shopping and running errands
• Must have a great attention to detail
• Works well under a fast-pace environment
• Previous experience working in a fast paced, time sensitive, highly confidential environment where there are continually changing priorities
• Strong computer skills including all Microsoft products with particular strength in Google Suite, Photoshop and web functions
• Must be comfortable around dogs since the CEO brings his dog everyday.
• Must be able to lift up to 14lbs at least twice a day
• Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and astute problem solving skills
• Must have strong multi-tasking skills with the flexibility to handle ever changing priorities and able to communicate changes with sensitivity
• Able to make independent, sound judgments in high stakes situations
• Exceptional communication and follow through skills, the ability to be persistent and assertive in delicate situations
• Ability to meet deadlines and work professionally in high stress situations
• Must be extremely professional with a strict level of confidentiality (a NDA is required)
• Able to create and manage business related and personal projects as assigned
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION