Executive Personal Assistant needed for Family Office COO in West Hollywood
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a versatile, energetic, and proactive Executive Personal Assistant to support the firm’s COO. If you’re organized, love to travel, enjoy juggling many different responsibilities at once, and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, this is the role for you. The role requires a positive, can-do attitude with a special focus on internal customer service. Attention to detail, an ability to multitask without letting anything slip, lifestyle flexibility, and a focus on personal tasks are essential. You must exhibit an ability to perform duties with a polished level of professionalism, tact, discretion, and judgment. While we expect a high level of accuracy, professionalism, and integrity, we also embrace light-heartedness, humor, and fun in our employees. The Executive Personal Assistant will join a wonderful team and work closely with the Estate Manager and the COO.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and being available 24/7 by cell phone and email
• Managing complex international travel including chartering Private Jets
• Supporting the Estate Manager to ensure success with all domestic needs
• Executive Assistance to the COO including calendar management, researching the best restaurants, travel ideas, project management via Asana and more
• Proactively anticipating the COO’s needs and expectations
• Demonstrating composure and flexibility among competing priorities
• Possessing an ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Exercising a strong work ethic: “No task is too big or too small”
• Ability to travel domestically, and possibly internationally
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, 100k+ DOE, including comprehensive health, dental and vision care, 401(k) matching, cell phone service, and other potential benefits.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page