Executive Personal Assistant needed for HNW Individual
Posted : 01/01/70
Please have prior experience managing a HNW Individual’s life and at least 5+ years as an executive personal assistant! You must be well educated, polished, polite and extremely efficient!
• Running complex calendar.
• Compiling list of invites (several every day) adding to calendar and also a rolling email, liaise with principal on what they would like to attend.
• Scheduling all travel, ground, charter & commercial, working closely with travel agent and external vendors – this is often very last minute.
• Frequent correspondence from friends and family.
• Taking care of the principal’s inbox and responses needed list.
• Overseeing all mac syncing, playlists, downloads across hundreds of laptops, iPods, iPads, iPhones.
• Purchasing, wrapping and sending gifts.
• Keeping contacts up to date, this must include notes, adding new people to birthday calendars many different party lists.
• Running a CRM (completion to be discussed with Nick) to hold complex restaurant lists, party lists, gift lists for all territories around the world.
• Adhoc film/theatre questions may come up but experience here is not essential, questions can be forwarded to the right people.
• Party planning, working with party planners and/or independently to create intimate dinners and lunches to large scale up to 350 person parties.
• Routinely assessing all working relationships, jet companies, party planners etc etc.. making sure we are working efficiently and effectively.
• Pet care: travel, occasionally sitting and walking, veterinary/grooming appointments, vaccinations etc..
• Keeping on top of his and her calendars, beauty/medical/business appointments as well as social.
• Arranging a complex yacht schedule for friends and family for the boat season.
• Some travel maybe be required, possibly London & Vail.
• Liaison with House Manager to make sure that all homes and staff are running smoothly.
• Managing company branding, online presence and social media.
• Personal shopping, working with housekeepers occasional shopping for clothes/products.
• Managing rental homes/calendar and guest schedules.
• Liaising with Yacht crew, drivers in the UK etc.
• Buying selling and inventorying Fine Wine.
• Buying selling Fine Art – inventorying using collector systems and finding comps at auction.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page