Executive Personal Assistant needed for jet setting Actor
Posted : 10/17/23
We are seeking an experienced Full-Service Executive Assistant to join our team and provide support to a high-profile actor in Los Angeles.
This is a comprehensive role that involves managing both personal and professional aspects of the principal’s life, including but not limited to, appearance preparation, on set assistance, property management, travel arrangements, daily errands, and helping execute daily tasks that help to move the goals of the team forward.
The ideal candidate should be able to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, have excellent communication skills, be able to prioritize multiple tasks, and have a keen eye for detail.
Salary: Competitive, but commensurate to experience level
Start Date: As soon as available to mutually agreeable.
• Manage the principal’s busy schedule, including arranging meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
• Travel ahead of schedule to location for out-of-town jobs
• Travel to press junkets to media appearances
• Handle all personal and professional correspondence on behalf of the principal
• Check mail – forward to appropriate people, filing if necessary or dealing with anything that comes in
• Diary management – work and sometimes personal; will put into the calendar when his PT sessions are, when he has dialect session, when he has a doctor’s appointment, when he has a meeting with a director, a call in with the agents
• Reminding of appointments and ensuring he knows where he is going
• Arranging meetings – be it work or sometimes dinner reservations with friends family
• Assist in executing overall business dealing liaise with the rest of the executive team to accomplish the goals of the principal and his brand
• Plan and coordinate events and social engagements
• Create pitch decks for development projects
• Conduct research and gather information for various projects as needed
• Liaison between agents agents’ assistants publicist producers directors productions etc – this includes meetings calls filming schedules travel arrangements visa appointments etc etc…the list is endless here
• Scripts- either running lines (where necessary), ensuring there is a hard copy and electronic copy (whatever the preference), organizing them in the order they need to be read or reminding him to read them.
• Travel – this can be for work purposes and usually it’s acting as the middleman woman between the organizers’ and the boss as to what his preferences are. Also can be for personal, if he wants to book a holiday (big holidays we will use a travel agency as it can be a bit much doing it all on your own). (cars trains flights) (private jet usually done through a production or event organizer’s….if not….but also ask for help)
• Organizing gifting – if ever gifted anything, work out if a) he’d want like it, b) his sizing and what he’d like to wear (usually I’d ask), c) arranging delivery to appropriate address
• Create personal archive including all previous looks and best red carpet images
• Develop a filing system including all important paperwork, travel, documents.
• Managing houses – looking after staff and managing their schedules, liaising with them about when he will return or is having guests
• Organizing maintenance checks where needed
• Liaising with insurance broker on motor home travel insurance
• Liaising with contractors interior designers and keeping them on schedule
• Booking in appointments – doctors dentist eye test etc
• Managing home security
• Dealing with general home issues such as a leak and contacting the appropriate parties
• Buying items they need, be it online or taking watches in for repairs, sometimes dry cleaning if it’s needed.
• Picking up clothing orders if they’re at a shop for him etc.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant, preferably in a similar role supporting high-profile individuals
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
• Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
• Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as required
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with a passion for providing top-notch support to high-profile individuals, we encourage you to apply.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page