Experienced C Level Remote Executive Assistant needed for Entertainment Start Up CEO
Posted : 02/20/23
We are searching for an experienced right hand who comes with proven reliability and expertise in managing a CEO’s life. Your friends call you a Swiss Army Knife because you’re talented in so many ways! This role is for an Executive Assistant who knows how to support at CEO – the administrative tasks you can do in your sleep, and you thrive in coming up with systems and being a thoughtful Executive Assistant who loves project management. You’re just as great working on projects independently, as you are with a team. You’ll be joining an ambitious start up, you’re excited to keep up and work with brilliant minds!
Our client is a multi-platform, wholly American-owned brand devoted to the iconic American western way of life and western sports. Our client’s Sports division was created with the singular focus of elevating classic western sports and America’s western culture on the world stage, while broadening audiences around the globe as well as at home. In 2021, our client acquired the iconic event of the rodeo circuit, to continue to expand the audiences for rodeo sports and make it the world’s premiere western culture event.
Our client is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer. This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day schedule of the CEO, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports and liaising between departments as needed. The right person for this role is capable of achieving results in a fast-paced environment, has an incredibly high level of self-awareness and confidentiality, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges. If you are someone who has impeccable organizational skills, is able to anticipate needs and proactively problem-solve, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Be a positive and reliable thought partner and go-to person for the Chief Executive Officer
● Be a strong operator who manages the CEO’s calendar, travel arrangements, expense reports, documents for travel-related meetings and other administrative tasks as necessary
● Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the CEO
● Coordinate regular internal and external meetings and offsites to ensure that business goals are being met
● Prepare meeting materials, provide relevant industry research and track internal projects when requested
● Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
● Use incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills to interface with individuals across the business
● Be ready to work about 45-50 hours a week, or more, as needed
WHO YOU ARE
● 3-5 years experience working in an administrative, support or relevant role
● Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a keen attention to detail
● Strong technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite with the ability to learn new programs quickly
● “Get it done” and “can-do” mentality – must be able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
● Extremely high judgment – must have maturity to handle confidential information and serve as representative of CEO and the company at large
● High emotional intelligence and self-awareness
● Proven experience successfully building and maintaining relationships
● Proven ability to own & deliver tasks and projects from planning through execution
● Based in Los Angeles, have the ability to meet in person as needed, and travel as needed
● Vaccinated, and boosted for Covid
● Previous experience in or knowledge of the entertainment industry
This is an hourly, plus OT positive with fantastic medical benefits and a great PTO policy. Hourly range offered is $40-50 an hour, plus OT, DOE!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page