Experienced Career Executive Assistant needed for Award Winning Film and TV Producer
Posted : 01/24/23
Production Company seeks an experienced EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to support Award-Winning Film and Television Producer. This position is ideal for a career-level executive assistant seeking a long-term opportunity. Candidates MUST have at least 5 years prior entertainment experience supporting top level creatives. Reliability, flexibility, efficiency, and forward-thinking capability are key attributes for success in this role.
This key team leader is responsible for creating and ensuring a friendly and professional atmosphere in the company. This person must be extremely detail-oriented, organized, proactive, resourceful, and possess great interpersonal skills.
Only qualified candidates need apply.
The executive assistant will perform all administrative & personal tasks on behalf of the executive, including but not limited to: extensive scheduling, rolling calls, travel coordination and office management. Office located Westside of Los Angeles.
• 5 – 10 years’ experience supporting top level creatives or C-Suite level execs within the entertainment industry
• Strong organizational and superior oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized and efficient; able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
• Act as a conduit between the Producer’s Office and Outside Talent.
• Create, update, and proactively maintain inward-facing production documents
• Strong computer skills including all Mac applications
• Anticipates issues before they occur and plans option-based contingencies
• Knows when/how to be assertive to get things done
• Quick to respond to requests and is completely dependable on follow-through
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Versatile professional with a high standard of integrity
• Flexible; able to provide extended availability, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Flexibility to travel to film and television set production locations.
• Anticipate and prioritize workflows for the Producer’s various creative roles.
• Assist in all aspects of preparation for meetings (identifying attendee avails, securing conference rooms, arranging technical support, catering, etc.).
• Book and prepare complex travel itineraries (Flight, lodging, transportation, meeting agendas, etc) for local, domestic, and international travel in a timely, efficient manner.
Competitive salary, $180,000 DOE and benefits including medical, dental, vision coverage and 401K.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION