Expert Nobu Style Sushi and Brazilian Steak Private Chef needed for Tech Entrepreneurs in West LA Full Time
Posted : 01/01/70
Busy Entrepreneurs, best friends & business partners, (who live and work together) who love Sushi and Brazilian Steak are looking for a wonderful full time Private Chef who can bring Nobu home for them! You are also a skilled and seasoned California/Farm-To-Table Chef and will be excited to bring delicious and healthy food to the table for lunches and dinners. Please have a service heart and a no job is too big or too small mentality. While you are in charge of everything in the kitchen, this small, tight knit staff works as a team, and you will work well with your colleagues to get the job done. We would love someone who has at 2-3 years of working as a Private Chef and truly understands to cater to the Principal’s culinary requests. A flexible mindset and a smile is appreciated here!
As the Private Chef, you be in charge of:
1) menu planning
2) shopping for your ingredients and keeping a stocked refrigerator and pantry
3) making fresh daily Lunch & Dinner for the 2-3 clients who eat plus one staff meal (extra of whatever you make for lunch for the Principals for the 2-3 other Housekeepers & House Manager/PA)
4) stocking the guest house with snacks
5) cooking and cleaning up for weekly dinner parties of 6-8 guests, one housekeepers stays to help with serving and cleaning up
6) thinking of unique and interesting dishes
7) accommodating dietary restrictions
8) preparing daily snacks
9) catering as needed for flights
Salary is completely DOE and generous health insurance. This position is full time, L&D on site, and leaving breakfast items in the fridge. Schedule is usually Tuesday-Saturday or Monday-Friday.
Must be comfortable working in a home that is having guests and small dinner parties. Clients are WFH for the next year, possibly longer, TBD. No pets.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page