Facilities Manager needed for Fantastic Company in Santa Monica
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a professional, experienced and personable facilities manager to oversee a gorgeous office building which houses a fantastic company in Santa Monica.
• Ensure the building is secure by understanding how the alarm system works, and being on call when there are building emergencies.
• Ensure that the office is recycling and disposing waste in accordance with the standards maintained by the Environment, Health, and Safety Department.
• Maintain the kitchen, restrooms, and conference rooms. Restock items as necessary.
• Collaborate with IT staff to provide new hires with property equipment (phone, laptop, workstation supplies, etc)
• Support and maintain current office systems.
• Serve as the direct contact for the cleaning crew, building management, postman, and Internet provider.
• Supervise independent contractors who come in for repairs, services, etc.
• Coordinate office moves.
This is an hourly position, between $19 – $24/hour, DOE. Temp to hire, with an expected salary between $40,000 – $50,000.
Benefits include medical coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Ready to hire immediately!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page