Family Assistant for Beverly Hills Producer
Posted : 09/08/23
This Family is looking for a flexible, fun, professional and creative Family Assistant Mother’s Helper. This is a full-time position. The pay is $30-35 an hour, plus OT and health insurance. The hours are M-F from 11am to 7:30pm. The family has housekeepers, but this person must be willing to pitch in as needed and be okay with loading a dishwasher.
You will be providing support and assistance to the family in managing their daily activities. The specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the needs of the family on any given day and include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Household: Tasks such as grocery shopping, meal planning and preparation, setting the table, laundry, cleaning, making beds, clean up after meals and organizing the home.
2. Childcare: Providing care and supervision for the children, including assisting with homework, driving them to and from school and or activities, planning, researching and organizing age-appropriate activities, summer camp, school enrollment.
3. Personal assistance: Assisting family members with personal tasks such as scheduling appointments, running errands, gift purchases and wrapping
4. Administration tasks: Assisting with administrative tasks such as managing calendars, and coordinating with service providers or vendors. Assist home office with ad hoc duties and house office crossover related tasks
5. Pet care: feeding fish from time to time, potential dog help
6. Household management: Work hand in hand with house manager to ensure the house is running smoothly. Assist with supervision of trades
7. Travel arrangements: Work with assistants to ensure all pertinent information is provided to the family and noted in the calendar. Make sure transportation is confirmed and the family has all necessary documents and paperwork is in order
8. Event planning: Assist with planning and organizing family events, such as birthdays, holidays, special occasions. Candidate should be comfortable greeting guests and assisting with all event related activities.
9. Personal shopping: Assisting with shopping for household supplies, clothing and other personal items
10. Miscellaneous tasks: Assisting with other tasks or responsibilities as requested by the family
The ideal candidate for the family assistance position should have excellent organizational and time management skills, be reliable and trustworthy, and have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and work schedule. They should have strong communication skills, as they will be working closely with the family and other staff members.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page