Fantastic chef position for brilliant CEO who loves to travel
Posted : 01/01/70
• Experienced professional chef who has significant work experiences in high end restaurants or hotels.
• Knowledge of and able to prepare various cuisine’s such as Italian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese.
• Willing and available to travel with the Principle to NY and Montana for extended periods of time. (in the specific, summer 2021 to East Hampton for approximately 2 months)
• Prepare daily meals for Principal and guests.
• Able to plan and execute dinner parties up to 30 ppl.
• Working schedule is 12noon to 9 pm 5 days a week but willing and available to work for breakfast and a flexible schedule if needed.
• Pantry and fridge management
• Maintain kitchen and pantry clean and organized; all utensils in good working order at all times.
• Weekly trip to farmer’s market for produces.
Compensation $120 to $ 140K – medical insurance
Let me know if you need further information
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page