Flexible Personal Assistant needed for Actress Producer Author Mommy
Posted : 01/01/70
Actress, Producer, Bestselling Author, and Mommy seeks a Personal Assistant ASAP! Are you known for your kind, professional personality and superior organization skills? Able to coordinate a very busy personal and professional calendar? If you can seamlessly shift between everyday tasks and project coordination, you will thrive in this gatekeeper role. It’s important to understand the rhythm of a Creative working in the entertainment business so please have experience on an industry desk, on a working set, and as a Personal Assistant to an industry professional. Expect a consistent flow of household, personal, and professional business to manage including scheduling, communications, travel planning, and troubleshooting tech issues! This full-time position requires a fair amount of “on-call” flexibility. It’s flexible a mix of working remotely and in person as needed. Wonderfully warm work environment, 40 hours guaranteed (expect to average 40-50 hours weekly.) Compensation 80-100k.
Seeking an experienced Personal Assistant who has worked extensively with high profile employers in the entertainment industry. Looking for someone who is proactive, highly organized, and always thinking many steps ahead. This is a gatekeeper position that includes heavy scheduling and calendar management. Must be warm, personable, and professional as this position requires a lot of external communication, phone, email, and text. Flexibility in your availability is required, expect an average of 50 hours weekly.
• Extensive experience as personal assistant and/or family assistant
• Experience working with high profile employers in the entertainment industry (celebrities, actors, production executives, etc.)
• A thorough understanding of the flexibility and varied requirements of a Creative working in the industry (production schedules, last minute appearances, working with agents, managers, PR, etc.)
• Must have contactable references!
• Excellent, professional communication skills
• Driver’s license with clean driving record and reliable transportation
• College degree preferred
• Ability to work on-call and occasional weekends
• Preferably based on the westside of Los Angeles
Typical Duties Include:
• Heavy calendar management of personal and professional appointments
• Gatekeeper and liaison between professional team, external vendors, and business associates
• Project coordination
• Organization of household finances and bill paying
• Tracking and prioritizing ongoing tasks and projects, providing reminders and ensuring important deadlines are made
• Personal, household shopping and other errands
• Coordinating events and occasional party planning
• Assisting with travel plans and travel preparation (packing and unpacking)
• Technology troubleshooting – phone, computer, calendar, Internet issues
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page