Founder and CEO of Family Friendly Wellness Brand seeking Career Executive Assistant to grow with her


Posted : 01/01/70

Lovely CEO Founder is searching for the most organized, compassionate, warm, intelligent and professional Executive Assistant. This CEO has been managing things on her own for years. Now that her company continues to grow, she really needs a professional to come in and take over the admin duties so the CEO can focus on expansion.

We need someone who learns their CEO’s habits, can anticipate needs, has incredible follow through and also understands what it is to compassionately supporting a CEO who is also a Mom and loves her kids dearly. About 80% of your position will be EA for the business, the other 20% is making sure the CEO can show up for her family. You might be facilitating a board meeting one day, and the next going to your CEO’s home to initiate closest organization. You think ahead at least 3 steps ahead and take pride in keeping your CEO’s life running smoothly.

You are a whiz with Google Suite, Slack, research, gifting, and communication. This position will mostly be based in the West Hollywood office, Monday-Friday, and we would love someone that can be flexible to work weekends as needed.

The company provides incredible medical/dental/vision insurance, unlimited PTO and more!

Let us know why you are the right person to keep this CEO’s life running smoothly. SALARY IS TOTALLY OPEN for the right person!

This job has been filled.

This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!

Go to jobs page