Four Seasons Style Full Time Beverly Hills Housekeeper needed for great team
Posted : 01/01/70
Our clients are young Tech Entrepreneurs who love to be the hosts of their friends and entertain. We are looking for a 3rd Housekeeper to join the team and have a focus on serving and cleaning up during dinner parties, greeting guests, preparing for the dinners and more. The focus is on the meals and what is needed to host guests as if they were at a Five Star Resort or Michelin Restaurant. We have two incredible Housekeepers already on the team, and this will be a very important hire!
You will be supporting the owners of the home who are best friends and co-owners of their company who live together with their dogs. The best person will have a happy, positive and flexible attitude!
– Great great with guests, hospitality, serving and truly being “of service”
– Flexible with your schedule, you will typically work Tuesday-Saturday, 12-8pm, but will stay later to cover dinner parties 2-3 times a week, as needed
– Good w/Dogs
– Can handle high end houses (this house is brand new and a smart home)
– Great with Guests and flexible with changing environments
– Helpful with a Chef / Entertaining (casual not formal events, dinner parties – can help clean up after lunch/dinner, etc)
– Good in social situations
Client is offering $35 an hour, DOE, ON PAYROLL + HEALTH INSURANCE, sick days, holidays and paid vacation!!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page