French-Speaking Nanny for UES family!
Posted : 01/01/70
In search of a fun, young, energetic French-speaking nanny to work for an amazing artistic UES family with 3 children, ages 14, 11, and 7!
This is a fully staffed home with housekeepers, so your sole responsibility will be to oversee all aspects of the children’s lives. Will work in conjunction with the other family Nanny to take care of:
– School Pick up and drop off
– Scheduling of play-dates and after-school activities
– Errands relating to and/or pertaining to the children
– Overseeing that homework is done
– Preparing snacks and meals for the children
– Be fluent in French
– Have a valid driver’s license
– Be an excellent swimmer
– Be available to travel with the family
– Be very flexible with your work schedule and hours
Both parents work and are very good about letting the nannies do their jobs. This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a really great family that really respects and appreciates the people, who are helping them on a daily basis!
Excellent pay DOE.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page