Front Desk Receptionist needed for Amazing Beauty Company
Posted : 01/01/70
This fantastic start up is seeking a professional and polished receptionist to run the front of the office. The ideal candidate is college educated, has a few years of work experience under their belt, loves keeping an organized workflow and takes pride in their work. We would love someone who has been working at a start up or some type of creative industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and successful company who is past their infancy and into their prime years.
Responsibilities listed below:
• Greet clients and escort office visitors to appropriate meeting locations.
• Coordinate with the Executive Assistants to ensure meeting rooms are prepped and available.
Provide additional support as necessary.
• Provide additional support for the Office of the CEO.
• Receive mail, packages, and deliveries. Distribute to recipients accordingly. Maintain direct
communications with FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
• Guide visitors and new hires through an office tour
• Coordinate weekly staff lunch catering every Thursday.
• Collaborate with IT staff to ensure AV equipment is working properly in the conference rooms.
• Maintain office phone system with IT team.
• Coordinate general office calendar.
• Monitor and maintain office supply inventory.
• Place employee orders for company products.
• Work closely with Supply Chain for all Product Orders.
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm (with some overtime.) Hourly rate is between $15 – $17, DOE. This will be a temp to hire position. Benefits include medical coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Ready to hire immediately!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page