Full Time Hebrew or Farsi Nanny for Downtown Family
Posted : 01/01/70
Looking for an Amazing Nanny for a really great couple in Battery Park with a 13-month-old baby and another baby due in April!
Looking for someone bright, kind and engaging. This couple is open to someone starting with them on a part-time basis, but they would need full time help starting in July / August.
The right candidate will:
– Be Capable of caring for 2 small children at once.
– Speak either Farsi, Hebrew or French to the children
– Take the children to activities and play dates
– Be proactive
– Able to take direction
– Provide developmentally appropriate activities for the children
– Be able to perform family assistance when not caring for the children including:
– Grocery shopping
– Light cleaning
Excellent pay $$ and benefits for the right candidate! Pay is DOE. Please send resumes in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Farsi Nanny” in the subject line.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page