Full Time Housekeeper for the BEST Family in the Palisades
Posted : 01/01/70
1. All deep cleaning, laundry, keeping house tidy – my 10 year old has severe allergies, so we are a bit OCD about keeping the house clean)
2. Help with baby when needed – baby is six months old and I work from home, so housekeeper would be with the baby when I pop out to exercise or have a work meeting out of the house
3. Help with big kids when needed – primarily driving to an activity or two (two girls, ages 10 and 7)
4. Help with dinner prep and/or light cooking
5. Errands – for example grocery shopping, dry cleaning
Essentially we are looking for a hardworking, jack of all trades individual, who is happy to pitch in and do whatever is needed. I’d like someone who is relatively self-directed, as I don’t want to spend all of my time managing their tasks. Amazing references are a must.
We are prepared to pay $25 per hour cash for 40 hours per week. We need someone who is flexible with their time, but the standard hours would be 11-7 M-F. We live in the Palisades.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page