Full Time Live In Family Assistant for UES Family
Seeking bright proactive live-in family assistant for very cool UES family with 3 school-aged children. This is a fully staffed household with a driver, a housekeeper, a live-out weekday nanny, and a live-in weekend nanny. This family is seeking someone very smart and proactive to help run the show during the week! Looking for someone to:
– Handle scheduling for all of the children’s activities and affairs
– Work with the driver to coordinate pick-ups and drop-offs
– Handle all affairs related to the children (buying birthday presents for parties, picking up school supplies, coordinating carpools, ordering clothes, picking up drugstore supplies etc)
– Help children with homework
– Get children up and off for school in the mornings
– Prepare healthy dinners for children
The candidates applying for this position also MUST:
– BE FLEXIBLE with their schedule
– Be able to swim and drive (Family has a Hamptons home)
– Be familiar with FOOD ALLERGIES
– Be NYC savvy
– Be an excellent communicator
– Be dependable
– Be amazing with kids!
If the above job descriptions sounds like you then please submit your resume in Word format and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Live-In Family Assistant” in the subject line. $$$ Pay is DOE
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION