Full time live in Housekeeper for Wonderful UES family
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a kind respectful wonderful housekeeper for an amazing Upper East Side family. You will not be micromanaged at all! The family would love a very service-oriented person that understands how to run a very large home. It is important that you know protocol, and that you are presentable.
– Must be proactive and capable of running a large home
– Laundry is very important as well as ironing.
– Must be flexible
– Must know how to polish silver, take care of the wood, and fine antiques.
– Must be able to help serve at parties
– Must be able to live in 4 nights a week
– Must be available to babysit for a teenager once in a while
– Must be able to cook healthy dinners 2 to 3 night a week (ability to cook asian-inspired cuisine is a plus)
The past housekeeper was with the family for 14 years – so this is truly a loyal and wonderful family! The position is available immediately.
Excellent Pay and Benefits are offered. Pay is DOE. Please send resumes in WORD FORMAT to meg@thehelpcompany with “UES large home” in Subject line
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page