Full Time PA needed for CEO
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a seasoned PA who juggle a fast-paced and fast-moving environment. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, and a polished manner and style. The PA has a high quality touch and supreme level of discretion while maintaining a sense of urgency and sound judgment. This position requires the ability to anticipate next steps, think creatively, be agile in mind and body, solve problems and be willing to take on anything to make the CEO’s life easier.
The successful candidate must be a multi-tasker, exceptionally well-organized, resourceful, and empathetic. We are looking for someone who will act as the liaison and right hand to the CEO within the home, providing logistical and strategic support to maximize her time and energy to meet personal demands and professional objectives.
This is an amazing opportunity with incredible room for growth and long-term stability for the right candidate!
Responsibilities include typical PA duties:
● Willingness to be available and on-call 24/7; ever-ready and able to be present and supportive of all personal needs of the CEO and family
● Calendar management; requires meticulousness and follow up skills as well as high level of understanding of context and profile of constituents in order to schedule appropriately. Experience managing ever-changing schedules is crucial
● Coordinate all travel, both domestic and international, ensuring ease, efficiency, and operational connectivity throughout
● Based in Manhattan, but willing to travel; travel may include relocating to another location (domestic or abroad) for 2-3 month period(s). You may be accompanying your employer on trips, and performing advance reconnaissance, i.e, arriving ahead of time to secure space, prep onsite management team, and ensure high levels of customer service and accommodating atmosphere
● Ability to work as member of the home and office team, reporting to the Chief of Staff and Estate Manager; ensure accurate communication of schedule at all times in addition to daily review of upcoming events and coordination of schedule with spouse’s assistants and other personnel
● Oversee all aspects of special projects, i.e, event planning, errands, etc.
● Provide a helping hand to curate activities for the children
● Provide expense reconciliation support for all household staff
Please send professional resumes to: email@example.com
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page