Hospitality manager needed for gorgeous Brentwood home
We are looking for someone to work under the estate manager, but that can also work next to him. The family loves to entertain and have lavish parties. Your role is to make sure the guests and the principals are well attended to! You will be responsible for managing the day to day affairs of the guest residence. This home is primarily used for events and house guests. You will help manage the staff, the housekeepers, and make sure all the residences are up to snuff. You must be somewhat flexible but the typical work week is 9-6, Monday – Friday. We are looking for a polished professional.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
● Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
● Dedication Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
● Accountable Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
● Resilience Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
• Set the service standard for the hiring process through training and ongoing management of staff. Required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• 4-Year degree from accredited college or university. / or AA in hospitality or hotel management
• Minimum of 5-7+ years of relevant experience (bonus if you have experience working with Estate Staff, that would be a plus)
• Possess superior organizational and time management skills.
• Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array employees.
• Technically savvy and Resourceful. Familiar with Internet research, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar.
• Comfortable with iPhone, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
• Able to multitask and prioritize well.
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
• Valid driver’s license and perfect driving record.
• Legal to work in the United States.
• Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal and credit check.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION