House Manager needed in Calabasas for Private HNW Client
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a House Manager who can also do a bit of Personal Assistant work. This family enjoys their privacy and works best with down to earth personalities. As the Family spends a lot of time at home, a natural level of common sense when to engage with the client and when not to is a plus, someone pleasant and kind, yet keeps it professional (knows the line). Attention to detail, proactive, team player, but also thrives on their own. Well organized, flexible, and dedicated. Emotional intelligence and a no job is too big or small attitude generally works here. 3 + years HM experience.
Hours approx. Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. Office down the street from home, daily home visits as necessary. Salaried position, 110-130k DOE + health insurance covered up to $500 a month.
*Must be fully vaccinated for Covid + boosted, have excellent references and the desire to commit long term.*
• Oversee operations/repairs and maintenance of the home. Schedule household maintenance as needed (weekly, quarterly, yearly) landscapers, gardeners, plumbers, pool cleaners, electricians etc.
• Maintain and oversee house inventory. Purchase all house related expenditures
as needed. Stock home with specific items as needed. Conduct bi-weekly inventories
• Manage household staff (gardeners, housekeepers, nannies, chefs, seasonal support staff etc)
• Excellent communication to work in tandem with security team
• Onboarding new team members as needed (interviewing, screening, and training)
• Direct liaison between principle and 3rd party remodel vendors as necessary e.g.: designers, contractors, architects.
• Handling household expenses as needed. Liaising with accountant
• Coordinate and approve purchases for properties with the Accountant.
• Maintain utmost discretion in all personal and business manners
• Promote excellent communication between staff.
• Update and maintain staff policies, operation Manual as necessary.
• Approve timesheets, expense reports, mileage reimbursements, PTO requests, petty cash
• Book principles personal appointments/plan travel arrangements for family
• Assist in planning of small events. Hire and coordinate staff for larger parties
• Serve as liaison for principles to 3rd party personnel as necessary
• Set up any additional properties as needed before Client arrival (holiday properties/rentals)
• Professional liaise with guests as necessary
• Coordinate caterers, florist as needed for small events
• Perform duties when requested. no job is too big or too small. Team player
• Provide tech assistance as needed, mac, media systems such as (Control 4/Creston) w Av tech.
• Occasional gift ordering
• Running personal errands as requested. Proactive/doer personalities a plus.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page