House Manager needed in South Hampton
Posted : 01/01/70
An active Manhattan family seeks an experienced, service-oriented House Manager to help manage their Southampton home. This is a live-in position (own separate one bedroom cottage) requiring the utmost of flexibility specifically during the summer months and as needed throughout the year. The ideal candidates will take pride in, and find joy overseeing and working within a lively and fun formal home.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Executive housekeeping duties; a solid foundation in fine home management and adept at managing a long-standing housekeeping team
• Laundry, ironing + fabric care
• Provisioning + managing of appropriate levels of household stock
• Light kitchen duties
• Overseeing and running service during formal + informal dinner parties
• Awareness of five-star level of guest service; able to anticipate every guest need
• Basic handyman skills; ability to oversee small fixes
• Basic knowledge in landscaping and grounds care
• Vendor management
• Errands, as needed
• Dog care, as needed
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years work related experience, with Excellent references (local references would be a major bonus!), strong problem-solving skills, anticipatory in nature, exceptional organizational skills.
Candidate must be fluent in English and have a valid NY drivers license.
Please send professional resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page