Housekeeper – Montecito, CA
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience cleaning fine homes.
2. Fluent in English; effective verbal and written skills
3. Very organized self-starter with in-depth knowledge of household cleaning.
4. Able to take initiative and work independently as well as work in coordination with other staff members.
5. Great attention to detail.
6. Thorough knowledge of household cleaning processes, tools, and best practices, including the use eco-friendly products.
7. Good time management skills.
8. Flexible and able to adapt to frequent changes.
9. Trustworthy and reliable.
10. Able to maintain confidentiality.
11. Able to work quickly and efficiently.
12. Highly skilled with laundry and ironing.
13. Able to run errands and perform other miscellaneous household tasks.
14. Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Will work Thursday – Sunday, 8:00 to 4:30. Overtime may be required. Working on holidays may be required. A vehicle is provided for running errands. A cell phone is provided for business calls, texts, and emails.
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION