Housekeeper who loves dogs needed for gorgeous home in Bel Air east of the 405
Posted : 01/24/24
Wonderful client we have known for years is looking for a lovely housekeeper to join their team!
The schedule is Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (which accounts for the 30 minute unpaid lunch break every day.) You work on a team with the personal assistant who works remotely, their head housekeeper (who works nights and Sundays,) and a full time gardener. Please love dogs, they are like the couple’s children! We are looking for proven longevity in previous roles and a great team player. You should feel comfortable texting throughout the day, that is how they communicate with you, so your English must be fluent.
We need someone who is excellent at cleaning detailed cleaning, great attention to detail and will daily check the house for things that need maintenance attention, keep the house spotless. You must also be excellent with laundry and ironing, as that is a daily responsibility for all the items that are cleaned in-house. Some items get picked up by the dry cleaners on a weekly basis.
Given that it’s only the couple in the home, the focus areas include the master bedroom, bathrooms closets, the downstairs powder room, and the kitchen. A rotation for general cleaning is expected, with an emphasis on deep cleaning during the owners’ travels. someone who is loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, good energy and a strong attendance record.
You will deal with vendors, manage food delivery, packages, and dry cleaning that is coming in and out. Receiving groceries delivered to the house and putting them away. A big part of the dog is helping care for the 2 large dogs, you will be successful here if you love dogs! You will also help cutting fresh fruit and crudite, roasting almonds, and help in the kitchen when needed.
This wonderful client is offering: $35-40 an hour, on payroll, DOE plus 10 days of paid vacation, 48 hours of sick pay per year, and federal holidays off and paid: Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
• General cleaning of high traffic areas in the home
• Maintaining clean bathrooms and bedrooms
• Overall tidiness and organization
• Cleaning the refrigerator freezer
• Wiping down kitchen cabinets and drawers
• Handling expired food disposal
• Being attentive to the family dog, feeding her in the afternoon
• Occasional visits to the Malibu Colony residence
• Receiving Instacart Grocery Household Orders
• Managing dry cleaning services
• Receiving and documenting delivered packages
• Answering the front gates
• Occasional kitchen assistance
• Occasional potential to stay later during gatherings hosted by the family, providing additional cleaning support
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION