Housemanager/Assistant needed for fabulous writers in Brentwood
Posted : 03/03/23
We are looking for a versatile, energetic, and proactive House Manager/ Personal Assistant to support this busy couple in Brentwood. If you’re organized, love to travel, enjoy juggling many different responsibilities at once, and loves loves loves dogs, this is the job for you. First and foremost their 4 dogs are their love – and they want to make sure their gates are always closed, and the doors are locked. After that :-), there are typical assistant duties from errands, to vendor management, and overseeing their other properties, one of which is in NYC!! So, please be able to travel! The role requires a positive, can-do attitude, attention to detail, an ability to multitask without letting anything slip, lifestyle flexibility, and a focus on personal tasks. While they expect a high level of accuracy, professionalism, and integrity, they also embrace light-heartedness and humor. We love this client!!
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and being available 24/7 by cell phone and email
• Demonstrating composure and flexibility among competing priorities
• Possessing an ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Exercising a strong work ethic: “No task is too big or too small”
• Ability to travel domestically, and possibly internationally
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, 100k+ DOE, including comprehensive health, cell phone service, and other potential benefits.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page