Indie Music Label and Management Firm seeks entry level Executive and Personal Assistant
Posted : 01/01/70
Amazing Music Label Co-Founders are looking for a go getter who wants to learn and grow! Ideally you have at least a year of experience managing a busy desk at a top tier talent agency, management company or record label. Duties will consist of running errands, handling household maintenance, scheduling, patching in calls/taking notes, admin help, researching new talent and more. This job will be largely personal assistant duties to start, likely 70% personal, 30% executive. However we are looking for someone to grow with our company, ideally into a Chief of Staff position.
– On a day to day basis, duties would consist of running errands like picking up food, dry cleaning, handling household maintenance (coordinating with the appropriate people), and eventually going on tour with client starting in Fall of 2021.
– He/She/They would sit across not just our personal life, and Music Lablel, but our portfolio companies such and music wellness initiative
– $50,000-60,000 starting salary with health insurance included.
– 3 month trial period.
– 8% yearly raise.
– Performance based bonus structure.
– Committed to the role for at least 2 years.
– Looking to hire immediately. For the first 4-5 months he/she/they would be solely a personal assistant. Executive Assistant duties will likely start early February 2022.
Schedule is mostly Monday-Friday. Hybrid role – both in the studio in Studio City with an adorable French Bulldog, and as well remote work or time spent running errands.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged! These bosses love to mentor their assistants and are looking for a communicative, hard working, passionate and experienced assistant to join their team.
*Must already have the Covid Vaccine*
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page