Indie Music Label and Management Firm seeks entry level Executive and Personal Assistant
Amazing business partners are looking for a go getter who wants to learn and grow! Ideally you have at least a year of experience managing a busy desk at a top tier talent agency, management company or record label.Duties will consist of running errands, handling household maintenance, scheduling, patching in calls/taking notes, admin help, researching new talent and more.
– Please be genuinely interested in the space of Alternative R&B/Pop music.
– He/She/They will sit across label + mgmt company, in addition to their portfolio companies and their music wellness initiative
– $40,000 starting salary, DOE
– Health insurance
– 8% yearly raise
– Company performance based bonus structure
– Committed to the role for at least 2 years. They always promote from within so ideally they identify whatever vertical you are most passionate about and build towards that goal.
– Please have a college degree, at least one year of relevant experience, a car you are able to drive to and from work and run errands with, a tech savvy mindset and the desire to keep your bosses organized!
This full time position will be mostly remote for now, if you are able to help run errands that will be the extent of the in person time. Schedule is mostly Monday-Friday. Once Covid has gotten under control, this will turn into a hybrid role. Some office time in the studio in Studio City with an adorable French Bulldog, and as well remote work or time spent running errands.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged! These bosses love to mentor their assistants and are looking for a communicative, hard working, passionate and experienced assistant to join their team. Please send resumes to: email@example.com
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION