Junior Personal Assistant needed for Tech Entrepreneurs to support their House Manager
Posted : 01/01/70
$30 per hour (63K) + amazing benefits! This is a wonderful chance to learn from an industry vetern and learn from the best. This is a do whatever it takes type of Jack of All Trades position. We would love to see at least 1 years of Executive or Personal Assistant experience. Ideally, someone who has experience with HNW clients and understands discretion, making things happen quickly, prioritizing and pivoting throughout the day. Flexibility is key here, in your mindset and with your schedule.
– Junior/Entry Level
– Must be able to work weekends / evenings (for events)
– Flexible with changes in schedule (some days are slower, some are super busy – WFH some days – most days are at the house and running errands)
– Must know LA well and a have reliable car you can use for work (for errands)
– Runner type position – will need to have car to run errands and be ok with running around town, shopping, picking up items at high end retailers, managing returns, etc
– Know how to be in the background but still helpful at parties, very discreet, understand how to be behind the scenes (not drink, socialize, etc)
– Be able to lift boxes, help move out door furniture, blow up floats, etc for party set up (nothing crazy – you will have help, but needs to be willing / pro active with set up, unpacking boxes, etc)
– Have good taste
– Eyes & Ears when House Manager is not there
– Also help the Girlfriend when needed
– Possible house/dog sit (a thought for future- so MUST love dogs)
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page