Kind and loving family seeking a full time nanny in Atherton California
Posted : 11/06/23
This amazing family in Atherton is seeking a wonderful full-time aide therapy nanny to work with their 4-year-old daughter and assist her development and growth. This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about child development, understands the special gifts of children with Autism, and loves seeing their work translate into the child’s success in life. You would be so lucky to be a part of this family.
Experience working as a special education teacher, ABA professional, speech pathologist, occupational therapist, autism shadow with college degree
ABA certification or equivalent.
Great communication skills.
Experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Passion for child development through play.
Energetic, team player.
Ability to prepare meals. Sense for healthy eating and nutrition.
Professionalism and ease in being in a home environment with the family.
Ability to “read a room” ie high social emotional intelligence
Experience working in a staffed home
Responsible for providing a warm, nurturing, playful, nourishing and supportive
environment for child, which includes communication with Mom to ensure accountability for the
1) Organizing toys and learning supplies so they are available to play and be used (as a set
2) Participating in active playtime with child on weekends and after school OT by both
following the lead of the child and proposing activities. Fun Educational Activities that are
age appropriate are a priority.
3) Prepares a morning juice by 7:30am, prepares breakfast in the morning at 8am,
begins lunch preparation by 11:30am, dinner preparation by 6pm, and prepares a bath at
a) Communicate ask Mom about lunch, dinner, and bath if anything is unclear.
4) Organize and have fully stocked child’s diapers, lotions, wipes, vitamins, and cold
5) Assisting child with getting dressed in the morning.
6) Organize and have clean child’s bottles and cups
7) Eyes on child when she is actively playing to ensure she is safe
8) Providing a speech lesson once during the weekend. Working with Mom around timing
9) Providing a Speech lesson on Monday’s after nap if child is rested and seems able to
10) Attending school with child every Wednesday, and alternating every other Monday.
11) Keep child’s backpack and snacks stocked.
$130K per year, plus overtime pay, plus discretionary annual bonus, health and dental (family office covers all premiums, and family members). Annual raise. 401K.
I want to hear from you ASAP and please only reach out if you are a fit!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page